Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors ♥ Me, Myself & I ♥
header
Updates...
Thursday, December 20, 2007


Im back to update once again on all the happenings. Some of which i cant really remember but aniway, lets make this a random one alrite?

Work:
Firstly on work, it has been so far so good but i got really loads of papers stacked up and waiting to be cleared. Its year end man and i am even more stress after seeing all the papers. I have a got a couple of year end and christmas dinners to attend all held by my clients. Im simply packed up.

Next, last week something strange happened! I was at home last saturday night watching Asian Idol live telecast with my mum. Dad wasnt home yet so usually if my dad is almost reaching under the block, he will call me or mum to open the door for him as he does not carry the house keys with him. So since i was awake that night and it was almost 12.30am, dad called me. He gave me a miss call. A miss call means signal given that he is under the block and i am supposed to open the door. So from my room, i went to the main door to open the door but my gut feelings told me not to open the door. So i hesitate and step back and called back my dad to confirm that he is really reaching home. Called my dad back and he cancelled my call. So i thought maybe he is really at the door already and went ahead to open the door and to my horror, i couldn't believe my eyes!. I saw a man lying infront of my house! I just bang the door shut and ran into my mum's room and jump onto her bed!

I screamed and told my mum, faster go someone is lying and the main gate!!!! I followed behind my mum and by the time my dad was at the gate. My dad was shocked and so was my mum. The chinese guy is not my neighbour and we don't even know how on earth he ended up there. He smelled SO horrible. He was drunk and was moving. I didn't unlock the gate as dad told me not to. By then my malay neighbour open his door and told my dad that he already called for the police as this unknown drunk man has been lying there for one hour. I was like what the hell? For one hour he had been lying here and no one can come and take him away? Moreover, i even ask the drunk man: Hey mister, who are you? where do you stay? who bring you here? Obviously he did not reply but kept on moving his feet. Guess wat he was dressed so smartly. I don't recognise my neighbours although i have been leaving in Bukit Panjang for 7 years. My parents are neighbour-friendly and but i am not at all. I dun't speak a word to anyone cuz i find that i have got nothing to talk to them. Mostly are all are uncles-aunties. What was even more shocking was we found a pair of keys lying next to him. So i asked my parents. He is SO drunk, dun't tell me he drove home and ended up on the wrong level? My block is only 20storeys high. I really wondered which level he was residing. My dad tried to wake him up but he kept moving and did't want to wake up. Instead he hug my brother's soccer ball which was at my main gate thinking that was a pillow and after hugging the ball tightly, he carried his legs high enough to place it on my flower pots which was at the corner right beside where he was sleeping. I started to laugh even though a part of me was still trembling. The next moment, he started throwing up. I could not take it. I told my dad to call back the police and ask them take him away asap. Its SO scary and the time was almost 1am plus. My dad instead of calling back the police, tried his very best to wake the mister up and he woke up and look at my dad. Meanwhile, i went to wake my brother up and alert him of the strange man. My brother was so curious to see who that funny fella was that he rushed out of his room to take a look at the commotion. Bro and dad tried to ask him again and again asking him which level he was staying. He replied and said he stays on the 35th floor. I was like: HUH? 35th floor? Here only got 20 storeys leh. This one not hotel? How did you end up here? Are you staying here? Where is your car?

He replied: MY CAR I PARK ON THE 15th floor. I was like: HUH? 15th floor? Where got 15th floor? HDB car parks only till 6 level. Then i got so angry cuz he was really drunk and dunno what the hell is he trying to say. Waited and waited the police neva arrived. Then my brother got so angry with him that my brother scream and told him: hey Mister we have called the police, you had better tell us where do you stay or else it will be too late. Dad sprinkled some cold water onto him and that was when the drunkard really got a little bit better and told my dad and brother that he leaves on the 9th floor. My bro then bring him up to his house and by then, the guy's mum was already waiting at the gate for her son. Such a caring mum arh? But the son? Make the mum worry! Haiz!!!!! My brother found out that he drove home. I was like how on earth can he still drive his car home when he is SO drunk. Told everyone at home that this guy is really lucky. My dad and bro saved him or else if the police arrived, it would have been too late. Took a few shots of him lying at my door and hugging the soccer and ball-sleeping
. Haha.

Pic #1
Pic #2
Pic #3

Can you imagine if you wanna go out at night or come home in the late night and saw someone unknown lying right infront of your door and still can see his legs moving?

My gawd that saturday night last week i could not sleep at all. I slept was nearly going to be sunday early morning. Told my dad that i will neva ever open the doors for him. Told him to take the house keys along with him and come in on his own. Or if he wants me to open the doors, i will make sure he is right infront of my house then only i will unlock the gates. Poor young chap. Drink till so high and landed up one the wrong house and freak me out man! Damn fella. I can't wait to see him again. Can still imagine how i felt when i open the door and saw him infront and i did my marathon run to my mum's room!! LOL!

Alright that was so much so for that drama last week.

Next back to what else.. Ermmm.. Oh yes i chatted with my ITE buddy Fairuz last weekend and am glad that she is doing well and expecting her first child early next year. Good luck to her. =)

Dearest Meenachi aka aunty meena is on School Holiday. Hope she is slacking well at home too.

Last Sunday morning went for Layan Sithi Temple's Opening Ceremony. I felt so much better after seeing that beautiful event. SO pleasant. Will upload those lil pics at the photo column when i update again.

This week been stuck at MOM for my company staff's renewal and etc. SO stress but i am really hoping that renewal for him will be a successful one as it is my first time doing such complicated documentations.

Last night went for my client's year end and christmas dinner at turf city. Went with my family. Their buffet was damn shiok! I love it to bits man. That western buffet and the high class Reception come K session was something i am attending for the first time although i neva stay along for the k session. Too many people so could not take much pics. Will upload whatever taken another day too. =)))

Today is Hari Raya Haji and i have got only one word to describe me today. SICK~~~! Down with flu and fever. My flu is SO horrible. The synus thing is making me SO weak. I need a rest now. Hope tomorrow i will get better as i have to work! =(
Bye to my sincere readers!


0 comments

`Dat `Gal

S a`r a s

Aged 24

28/09/1985

Last updated on: Fri, 14 Aug

Follow your heart.


She's the queen

Enjoys driving around

I use quotes to express myself

When I sigh, stay away

I'm complex yet simple

Mum means the world to me

God & Mum is my first love

& family is my next love

Loves special surprises

A whole lifetime is not enuf to get to know me - Judge or discover me? Its entirely up to you.

Because, truthfully, i simply can't be bothered

So you fink you know me?, well think again sweetheart :P

`Lustings

Lose Weight!!! :)

Garnier Brightening Eye Roll-On

New Collection of Clothings

Shoes / Heels / Sandals

Face Spa / Body Massage

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A New Handphone

`Rewind

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009


`What d' ya Say?



`Outside World


Arnanti


Hasina


Hazel


Lee Fong


Stickgirl


Weitian


Yi Kai


Yuan Ping @ Ruby


Darlene Char

`Listening to. .



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Free Web Counters