Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors ♥ Me, Myself & I ♥
header
What Happened?
Wednesday, October 10, 2007



Its an hour past midnight and i still cant fall asleep.

I feel that i am just not me anymore. Its just so hard.

What Happened?

I am very very affected by the way things have went.

Just as i was picking myself up and back to my usual self after all the workplace happenings, someone push me down again. Trouble... yes, it came knocking on my door last evening. I am really very confused. It only involved one person but now the boss and other staff is giving me problems. Not only to me but my Family. Seriously i dunno what is happening. I have left the workplace but the trouble never left me at all. Time and again someone is digging back sumthing. Now tell me, how am i to move on?

Last noon went for my first driving lesson with a peaceful mind, came home ate and rest. Evening was the moment, I couldn't believe my ears that the problem has gotten worst due to dun't know whose mouth went to tell what rubbish and stir up everything. The evening shouts, screams, words exchanged, the looks and all at workplace involving his boss and my boss was sumthng totally uncalled for. Just cuz of one person say sumthing the other one is not happy. In this case, how is the matter going to rest if each and everytime sumone say sumthng and u arent happy? If fight back is the only way such people know then too bad, i cant help it. I am already giving the matter a closure but seems like some people is making me to take legal actions against them. Well..if that is the only way i have to stop my mental torture, i will have to take that nasty step and move on.

I am just a gal and i beg to just leave me alone and stop pestering me again and again with this problem. It is just a small matter gone BIG. I had enough of the person who ruined my name and the good gal image. I am totally depressed. I know nothing can change the way people think of me. Nothing can change a human's mind if its set that you are blah blah blah kinda of gal. But again i just want to be left alone. Dun't wish to know who gossip wat, who laugh at wat, who talk wat but then just let the matter rest i all i ask for.

Is that just so hard?

Last weekend i told myself that i want this week to be a good one. But the first day of the week started pretty bad and now its worse. Hope nothing more will happen or else the first person to hear all that n faint will be me.

I am totally weak mentally and its really a mental torture but i dunno why am i pretending like i am fine~~~~

Can't u feel sumthing is amiss?

Only god has to decide next...


0 comments

`Dat `Gal

S a`r a s

Aged 24

28/09/1985

Last updated on: Fri, 14 Aug

Follow your heart.


She's the queen

Enjoys driving around

I use quotes to express myself

When I sigh, stay away

I'm complex yet simple

Mum means the world to me

God & Mum is my first love

& family is my next love

Loves special surprises

A whole lifetime is not enuf to get to know me - Judge or discover me? Its entirely up to you.

Because, truthfully, i simply can't be bothered

So you fink you know me?, well think again sweetheart :P

`Lustings

Lose Weight!!! :)

Garnier Brightening Eye Roll-On

New Collection of Clothings

Shoes / Heels / Sandals

Face Spa / Body Massage

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A New Handphone

`Rewind

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009


`What d' ya Say?



`Outside World


Arnanti


Hasina


Hazel


Lee Fong


Stickgirl


Weitian


Yi Kai


Yuan Ping @ Ruby


Darlene Char

`Listening to. .



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Free Web Counters