Headache*
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Random Happenings random.random.random.
#1. My life-the past one week wasn't good but somehow I manage to let each day past. I cannot possibly admit that the situation was very bad but i must say it was fine after some talks with someone close. *mind boggling moment* Sheesh!
#2. A weekend back or so met up with my dearie meena! Months since we met. Met up at Bt Panjang and went Sim Lim Square to get something and the many happenings on that day is something i cherish. A good day we had with my siblings and all too. =)
#3. I have started my driving practicals and guess what after each and every driving lesson, the moment i get out of the car, i feel like fainting. SO headachy~~~~ Yesterday's lesson was horrix! I drove in the circuit and it was raining. I kept on looking at my watch and was waiting for sharp 5.40pm and i can just park the car back and go home. It wasn't only tiring but dun't know half way thru, i just felt like giving up. I still got a long way to go i guess as i need to buck up on the gears and etc. I have decided to change to auto transmission but still deciding if i should learn the hard way. I notice that after the 2 lessons i attended, i tend to have headache from the time i step out of my car and till night the pain is there. Instructor told me that i drive smoothly but the only problem is i must learn more on change of gears, braking and the upcoming parking and etc. My gawd~~~~ After he told me all this, i told myself, already now im only driving i have headache, imagine after learning parking, braking, gears, uphills and etc i think i will faint there itself.
#4. Firstly, i must overc0me my mental stress in order to do well. Right now all the while, i been mentally stressed up and that leads to so many breakdowns here and there.
#5. Work~~~work~~~work~~~ My new upcoming workplace, dun't wish to mention it here. This and next week will be busy with work and the special events. Totally moodless for anything. My company has employed a new admin staff. He should be joining me in late November i guess. I will have less burden for me and i'm planning to go back to studying again if everything turns out well with his help. No more accounts and admin thingy day and night. No more seeing of those shit faces for meetings and their crappy nonsense for me to hear.
Lastly.... i MISS that HIM!
"Know me for what I do
and for not what I am.
Judge me for what I can do
and not for what I have done."
0
comments