Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors ♥ Me, Myself & I ♥
header
WOW!!!
Friday, July 27, 2007



Weeeee~~~~~~~ Im still alive!!! hahahaha.. oh yes, i have change back my blogskin to the old one because i dun't have time to edit my template for the blogskin which val change for me. I really need to find some precious time to focus on doing my template. My blog has been dead for days already =.=

What shall i say.. I really got alot to say. Dun't know from where shall i start. I think if i am going to tell all the happenings, even an hour will never be enough.

Ok well.. past fews days been very tired. My grandfather (dad's father) passed away last saturday so been busy with prayers and all. Hmmm.. there is still alot more prayers and etc. But i really need to spare the time for that or else my dad is going to be after me soon. hahahaha!Alrite, it was a emotional farewell. Overall everything went smoothly for the day and all went home satisfied and no problems arised at the funeral. Oh Ya, Im fasting for 16 precious days.

Haizzzz... what else... Ok.. this week with work, been pissed off with some people and ya.. i realise that i don't need certain people, the bullshit and the drama they bring. They are just SO FULL OF BULLSHIT. I do what is right and dun't give a damn to anyone anymore. Soon, i will explode out everything straight to their face and thats when they will know the real SARAS!!! Till then will tolerate even though some know that i can't tolerate such craps anymore. Some words are just killing me bit by bit. Well.. i seriously hate that feeling!!!

I have got great friends. They are really worth cherishing. Esp...Valerie, Meena, Hasina. (My Threesome!!!) The threesome whom i can turn to and spill out everything without hesitating whenever i am feeling down. My Msn-Khakis!!! hahahaha..

Ok, next is my FTT. I never bother to touch the book at all. Oh gawd, my FTT is on tuesday!!!! I am going to fail for sure. Totally no confidence at all. Haiyoooo saras... wake up wake up!!!. Been focusing on work and other stuff too much that no time for my FTT at all. Never went for any practice or anything. It totally a no nothing case!!! Its been a long time since i touch books... Miss studying SO much. Really wish someday, i can carry a bag and get myself back to school again! Miss my pencil case full of highlighters and all. hahaha. Oh yeah, miss those little gossips and crappy stuff we used to have in school. But sometimes, studying also can be very stressful~~~~

Well.. life is SO boring. Each and everyday same old routine. Work, Home, Rest then Work, Home, Rest. SO boring arh.. No Work = No Money. No Money = No Life. Haizzzz.. I really need a change of lifestyle already.

Alright, what else did i miss out on... Hmmm.. well plans for weekends now. Saturday which is tomorrow obviously, i will be working. Got a assignment pending some stupid *shits* to be shown to some people next week so meanwhile i am working on that. Sunday, here comes the day.. rest day for me. Only once a week but that also must sacrifice for my work. Seriously saying its really for my work. I have to focus on my new software and etc. Also got to meet my accountant for some *shits* again. Things which i hate to do on my rest days. So thats why i say i really need a change of lifestyle or else i am going to end up in IMH one fine day. My sudden mood swings are seriously freaking me out too.

Alright peeps* i gtg... My pillow is calling out for me. I need some rest before i start my "yet another day" tomorrow. Wonder when i am going to update again. Anyway, till then stay happy and have a great weekend! =)


0 comments

`Dat `Gal

S a`r a s

Aged 24

28/09/1985

Last updated on: Fri, 14 Aug

Follow your heart.


She's the queen

Enjoys driving around

I use quotes to express myself

When I sigh, stay away

I'm complex yet simple

Mum means the world to me

God & Mum is my first love

& family is my next love

Loves special surprises

A whole lifetime is not enuf to get to know me - Judge or discover me? Its entirely up to you.

Because, truthfully, i simply can't be bothered

So you fink you know me?, well think again sweetheart :P

`Lustings

Lose Weight!!! :)

Garnier Brightening Eye Roll-On

New Collection of Clothings

Shoes / Heels / Sandals

Face Spa / Body Massage

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A New Handphone

`Rewind

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009


`What d' ya Say?



`Outside World


Arnanti


Hasina


Hazel


Lee Fong


Stickgirl


Weitian


Yi Kai


Yuan Ping @ Ruby


Darlene Char

`Listening to. .



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Free Web Counters