Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors ♥ Me, Myself & I ♥
header
What a day.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007



Yesterday was my unlucky day. I came to work in the morning and in the afternoon i had to leave to run some errands for someone and to settle some of my personal stuff. Went to BP Plaza UOB Bank. Withdrawed some funds as i had to pay company bills. I was running out of time already yet the bank had long queue. No choice, queued and left the bank around 2.30pm. Having the cash with me, i proceeded to POSB cash deposit machine to deposit the cash into my personal account so that i can pay bills via SAM or AXS machines. It was my turn to do my transaction. I put in all the notes into the tray and it counted and the transaction was successful. I even manage to obtain my receipt. Then the machine prompt and ask do you wish to have another transaction? I pressed the NO button. So when i pressed the NO button, my ATM card was supposed to be out right? It Didnt! Omg! I was like what the hell? The next moment the screen showed "we have retained your card for security reasons please go the the nearest POSB Banks to obtain a new card" I then press the cancel button and the screen went "Machine OUT of ORDER". I turn and look at those people who were in the queue and told them machine out of order but none knew that the machine actually took my card!!! Or shall say machine "ate" my ATM card. I was damn pissed off. Call the POSB hotline. Was told that i have to go POSB Bank and do a new ATM card. I then asked them, why did it retain my card? They said it could be due to machine faulty. I was like ??????. Why of all the cards should be my card? and the best part was i was already late yet this make it even worse! I was totally pissed off. Took a cab and went to the nearest POSB which was at Bangkit Road as that was the only nearest one to BP Plaza. Went there and the queue was like a long snake. I knew i had to wait another 45 mins to an hour before getting it done. Thank god there was a customer service officer who approached me and ask whether i would like to open a new account as i had my Nric in my hand. I said No. I already have a account and explained to her what happened. And told her i need that cash to settle some payments and proceed for my other appointments as it was already 4pm. She then told me not to queue as she can help me do it at her counter that does account openings. I was glad yet irritated. Got it done and went to pay bills at 7/11 instead.

Then decided to take a cab down to BBDC. The driver was a middle aged man. He was on his handphone with "someone". And he was driving so slow. He kept telling the person on the phone that "you are beautiful" "you are beautiful" "i am with you" don't worry ok?" he kept repeating again and again! For goodness sake, I was damn SUPER DUPER frustrated! ^&%$&* can't he just talk his craps out later and drive me there fast. He was worse than a tortise i can say. With his handphone and his driving, he nearly did not stop at a traffic light. Manage to reach there by 5pm and proceeded with my other transactions.

I told myself, it is just not my day. Everything was settled by 6pm and was i was so tired. Took MRT back home. What a day i had.

Last night watched Miss Universe 2007. Cool! Japan Won the title. But in between something happened to one of the girls. Miss USA. She was under the list of Top 10 girls. And this 10 girls had to so call do their cat walk i think. And when it was Miss USA's turn, the tall beautiful elegant lady came out and as she put her footstep to begin her walk, she slipped and fall! I was stunt! My sis who was beside was also shock. But should salute Miss USA as she even though fall, she quickly stand up and walk back at the starting point and re-did her walk for everyone. She manage to make it to Top 5 but was not able to win the title. Did not really see the pageant till the end as it was already 11pm+. Went to ZzzzzZzzzz and woke up at 4am. This is the first few times, i am getting up so early. I woke up and suddenly felt that someone was haunting me. I was so scared to go back to sleep. Each time i close my eyes, i can feel somone chasing after me. Haiyooo.. I also don't know what is wrong.

Anyway, tomorrow is a Beautiful Public Holiday. Have a great day! =)


0 comments

`Dat `Gal

S a`r a s

Aged 24

28/09/1985

Last updated on: Fri, 14 Aug

Follow your heart.


She's the queen

Enjoys driving around

I use quotes to express myself

When I sigh, stay away

I'm complex yet simple

Mum means the world to me

God & Mum is my first love

& family is my next love

Loves special surprises

A whole lifetime is not enuf to get to know me - Judge or discover me? Its entirely up to you.

Because, truthfully, i simply can't be bothered

So you fink you know me?, well think again sweetheart :P

`Lustings

Lose Weight!!! :)

Garnier Brightening Eye Roll-On

New Collection of Clothings

Shoes / Heels / Sandals

Face Spa / Body Massage

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A New Handphone

`Rewind

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009


`What d' ya Say?



`Outside World


Arnanti


Hasina


Hazel


Lee Fong


Stickgirl


Weitian


Yi Kai


Yuan Ping @ Ruby


Darlene Char

`Listening to. .



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Free Web Counters