Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors ♥ Me, Myself & I ♥
header
-Sad-
Saturday, April 7, 2007


Good. Deleted a person from my exit list.

Yesterday had a good rest @ home. Today is saturday and I am back to work.

Last night watched News and heard that two 15 years old Indian boys are missing @ Pasir Ris Beach since thursday.


I was extremely sad after hearing it. Imagine how the parents would have felt? Just losing their child like this. They are so young and still have alot more to see and learn but their life just ended in such a tragedy.

When my brother came home, before I could ask him if he heard that news, he came and told me that his fren passed away. I was like what? not another one please. I can't bear to see young lives dying like that. Then only he told me that his fren is missing after swimming at @ Pasir Ris Beach. I was shocked! Didnt know that one of them was his friend.

On TV News, they told that the boy(my bro's fren) knew that if he told his parents that he was going to the beach with his frens, they will not allow therefore, he lied and went. And upon interviewing his mum, she said on thursday was their school's sports day @ Temasek Poly and she send her son to TP and told him that nowadays he is coming home very late. She told him to call after sports day end and she will wait for him at the TP to fetch him. But at 12.30pm, he sms-ed his mum and said sports day had ended and he will be back home in an hour time. But he never came back. The next moment, in the evening, after 4-5 hours later, police called his home and inform his sis that her brother had gone missing in the Sea.

I don't understand. He was suppose to be at home @ 1.30pm and till 6pm+ the parents did not look for him? And also the mum said 1.30pm she called her son and he told her he is @ the void deck and will be coming up to home soon.

He actually lied. Knowing that his parents will not let him go to beach and all, he had to lie that he's coming home. Now I am thinking, did he in the first place go for the sports day or left the place after his mum send him. Did he and his fren change their mind to go the beach rather than go for sports day. This were all the questions in the mind of many who heard the news.

It seems that they went there as a group to celebrate a buddy's birthday. And in the evening, those boys went for a swim despite seeing the "NO SWIMMING" sign. They went for a short swim and eventually all came out of the sea but after a few minutes both the boys went back to the sea again for another swim but after a while, their friends saw both struggling. As they rushed to rescue them, they could not grab their hands and they gave up leaving the both to be pulled away by the strong currents. And its been two days since both of them went missing.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/268923/1/.html

Now, its too late to blame anyone. No one predicted that such a thing will happen. Both friends died together. Just got a call from my brother saying that both of them who were missing have been found. I am yet to know more.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/269018/1/.html

Meanwhile .... (^-^)


0 comments

`Dat `Gal

S a`r a s

Aged 24

28/09/1985

Last updated on: Fri, 14 Aug

Follow your heart.


She's the queen

Enjoys driving around

I use quotes to express myself

When I sigh, stay away

I'm complex yet simple

Mum means the world to me

God & Mum is my first love

& family is my next love

Loves special surprises

A whole lifetime is not enuf to get to know me - Judge or discover me? Its entirely up to you.

Because, truthfully, i simply can't be bothered

So you fink you know me?, well think again sweetheart :P

`Lustings

Lose Weight!!! :)

Garnier Brightening Eye Roll-On

New Collection of Clothings

Shoes / Heels / Sandals

Face Spa / Body Massage

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A New Handphone

`Rewind

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009


`What d' ya Say?



`Outside World


Arnanti


Hasina


Hazel


Lee Fong


Stickgirl


Weitian


Yi Kai


Yuan Ping @ Ruby


Darlene Char

`Listening to. .



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Free Web Counters