Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors ♥ Me, Myself & I ♥
header
Why?
Thursday, March 1, 2007


This week started and three days have passed. Its just not my week. Alot of bad things have been happening. Especially yesterday, answered a call from overseas regarding one of my working staff who is working here, his wife back in that country had killed herself. *omg* I wonder how the boss gonna break the news to the staff and how is the staff gonna re-act.

Ttrue enough, the staff was out in the yard working and I being in the office, went to inform the boss. Upon going out to look for the staff, he was no where to be seen. Then I went over to the common area that he mostly hang out at and goodness me he had already fainted there. If not for my search, no one would have known how long that soul was lying there. I was shocked. My first thought, is he dead? Ran to call for help and a few of them came over, no response despite all the shakes, calling of his name, sprinkle water on his face also no response. I then told them to call for an ambulance. But was told that not necessary. (Dun't ask me why because i was told not to call only.) Meanwhile, i started wondering why dun't call ambulance? and who is the one who told him the news? It was me who received the call. Then i find out that he being a foreigner, who doesn't have a hp with him was told the news earlier by his outside friends. I was like so damn confused.

Soon after, he became conscious and he started crying so badly. He kept saying his wife is dead.... "we" (the group of people who was there, just stand and let him have sometime on his own. But then, i was told that he putting on an act! I asked them are you all sure? how u all know he is acting? They say dun't believe such "dramas" cuz this staff dun't wanna work here anymore. He wants to go back to his country therefore, he has no other choice but to ask someone to call from his country and lie that his wife is dead and so on. So in the end, i was told not to believe!

I was damn pissed off yesterday after being told that. I still think its the truth. WHY can't they just send him back if he is not interested to work here? WHY must they waste our time and effort? WHY waste everyone's time? WHY must we only depend on one person to work when there is already so many around? He is not a multi-task person so WHY still wanna have him here? Wah... i really have so many WHYs in my mind yesterday. Eventually, i just went back to my desk not wanting to bother anything as it is totally none of my business. But the thoughts and the questions all still lingered in my mind with no answers to it till now.

Then today (thursday) i came to work telling myself that hope today will be better day than yesterday and hope i dun't have to receive such calls but unfortunately, i received the call from overseas again. It was call from that same person who called yesterday to tell that "no one wants to conduct the funeral please send him back a.s.a.p. The caller was crying so badly till i was lost for words over the phone. She told me that she was not lying or acting and begged me to believe her. I felt totally helpless and all i could tell her was please dun't cry i will try to ask the boss to do somthing soon. She was begging me to help her. I receive almost more than 10 calls from overseas today regarding this matter and one by one of his family members called and cry and ask when will he be coming? I couldn't respond but to give the boss's handphone and let them settle among themselves as i cannot make any decision here. Upon, telling the boss today that i receive a call again about so and so, boss told me that dun't care them, i know they must be making up this story and dragging it for days till he is being send back. I was again lost for words and in a daze wondering why are there such people around?

Anyway, i hope he will be sent back to his country before he does any silly thing here and make things even worse for everyone.

Peace out...

Will tomorrow be a better day for me?


0 comments

`Dat `Gal

S a`r a s

Aged 24

28/09/1985

Last updated on: Fri, 14 Aug

Follow your heart.


She's the queen

Enjoys driving around

I use quotes to express myself

When I sigh, stay away

I'm complex yet simple

Mum means the world to me

God & Mum is my first love

& family is my next love

Loves special surprises

A whole lifetime is not enuf to get to know me - Judge or discover me? Its entirely up to you.

Because, truthfully, i simply can't be bothered

So you fink you know me?, well think again sweetheart :P

`Lustings

Lose Weight!!! :)

Garnier Brightening Eye Roll-On

New Collection of Clothings

Shoes / Heels / Sandals

Face Spa / Body Massage

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A New Handphone

`Rewind

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009


`What d' ya Say?



`Outside World


Arnanti


Hasina


Hazel


Lee Fong


Stickgirl


Weitian


Yi Kai


Yuan Ping @ Ruby


Darlene Char

`Listening to. .



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Free Web Counters